OPANARCHY.COM

Click to copy IP

Main Forum

Builders Gang

8 replies
    Votes:
    +23
    Untagged users
    The builders gang is lead by yours truly, I_am_Amazing. We only accept the best builders in our gang.

To be in the gang u have to have the following requirements:

1. U have shown I_am_Amazing ur best work and he has approved it

2. U r fairly active

3. Can go into "no life mode" and can build for hours (this is important because there are many good builders who can make something good, but get bored of building after awhile)

We want the builders gang to have a good reputation. A player should be able to know if someone is a good builder just by looking at their gang tag "Builders."

If you are interested in the Builders making u a plot, plz note we only build plots for 10T+. Let us know if u want us to build for you!

Currently there is a line for the Builders. We have an official list on my 3rd plot.

Lastly, I want to say that we need new recruits. U can't rush the art of building. If we had more ppl we could get things done in a more timely manner.

Thanks so much for reading :DD! Respond to this thread, pm me, or msg me ig if you need a plot build, have questions, or want to join the Builders gang!
    Posted Apr 15, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 16, 17
    Votes:
    +16
    What type of plots do you build?

I have built:

/p h grand
    /p h grandmatart
    /p h saltyhoes
    jd-800x400.jpg[/url]
    Posted Apr 16, 17
    Votes:
    +23
    Untagged users
    Good job on those plots; it shows me you are good at building houses. Not many ppl on the server like those types of plots. The best way to make money on the topic on building is building natural plots.

Constructive criticism on ur plot: the roof of the houses have no over hang, the houses have all the same building materials, so spice it up w/ different block types, have more things in the back yard besides flowers, don't make everything so flat, there is not a single tree.

If u can make those little tweaks, it'll make those plots that much better. I think you are a good builder. If I see improvement, I will consider putting u on the build team. Good job! :DD
    Posted Apr 16, 17 · OP
    Votes:
    Untagged users
    can i join the gang i meet all the requirements
    Ign Ron_Plays
    my 2nd plo is still in progress and i want to delete my 1st plot
    Posted Jun 16, 17 · Last edited Jun 16, 17
    banan0202 1kBeta
    Votes:
    +237
    wrote:
    can i join the gang i meet all the requirements
    wrote:
    Ign Ron_Plays
    wrote:
    I have 2 plots in building
    /p h Ron_Plays
    /p h Ron_Plays 2
    Don't spam posts. Consider yourself warned.
    OP Anarchy Moderator
    Posted Jun 16, 17
    Votes:
    +23
    Untagged users
    Ron just edit ur first post and delete the others. As for my gang, I will come on and check out ur plot. If I like it, you have a shot for my gang. I have barely seen you in game; maybe that's timezones. Become more active. I will edit this post with any of my critiques for your plots once I see them.

I have gone on and saw ur plots and here are my thoughts:

Ur 1st plot: Your whole plot is a square building. This is a big problem. You should know to never make structures just a square. Also, the building itself is so basic with no design and just windows everywhere. This shows your lack of effort or that you simply cannot make good designs. Ik that its incomplete, but your progress so far has gone done the complete wrong path.

Ur 2nd plot: On your second plot you tried to make another weird building. This building is a complete square again with no creativity in the shape. Also, there is no layers in the walls so you can't do much with the basic design you have gone for. On the four corners of your build you tried to go a for a weird castle style thingy. You are mixing themes; this is not good. You cannot make a rustic wooden castle... a castle would normally have a stonebrick type theme. If you want to go for a polished look, use quartz.

Conclusion: Imo, you don't meet the requirements. 1. I don't think your that active. 2. You plots indicate that you have a lack of skill in building. 3. If you could no-life, you would have done more progress.

Application for builder gang: Denied
    Kindest regards,

-Amaze
    Posted Jun 16, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 16, 17
    Votes:
    Untagged users
    I_am_Amazing wrote:
    Ron just edit ur first post and delete the others. As for my gang, I will come on and check out ur plot. If I like it, you have a shot for my gang. I have barely seen you in game; maybe that's timezones. Become more active. I will edit this post with any of my critiques for your plots once I see them.

I have gone on and saw ur plots and here are my thoughts:

Ur 1st plot: Your whole plot is a square building. This is a big problem. You should know to never make structures just a square. Also, the building itself is so basic with no design and just windows everywhere. This shows your lack of effort or that you simply cannot make good designs. Ik that its incomplete, but your progress so far has gone done the complete wrong path.

Ur 2nd plot: On your second plot you tried to make another weird building. This building is a complete square again with no creativity in the shape. Also, there is no layers in the walls so you can't do much with the basic design you have gone for. On the four corners of your build you tried to go a for a weird castle style thingy. You are mixing themes; this is not good. You cannot make a rustic wooden castle... a castle would normally have a stonebrick type theme. If you want to go for a polished look, use quartz.

Conclusion: Imo, you don't meet the requirements. 1. I don't think your that active. 2. You plots indicate that you have a lack of skill in building. 3. If you could no-life, you would have done more progress.

Application for builder gang: Denied
    i build my 2nd plot in 4 hours in no life mode
    and i in a diffrent time zone from you
    Posted Jun 16, 17 · Last edited Jun 16, 17
    Votes:
    +24
    Untagged users
    i built /p h I_am_amazing 2 and/p h jordanclayton 4
    Posted Jun 16, 17
    Creepvr VIP1k
    Votes:
    +195
    I was originally in the gang but kicked out?
    Either way:
    I have helped build /p h Creepvr 3 - What I built: Houses, few path ways, Ravine and under.
    /p h Creepvr 8
    I am in the midst of building that but I believe it's coming out alright.
    Feel free to check them out.
    I can call myself a no life considering my no life mining and you actually did see me no life building so that's a good side.
    I'd just like people to see me as a solid builder lol.
    Thanks,

~ Creeper
    dc9958607276b006f864fc0eee7619dd.png
    9825747c9b87611f8e24304da0f0dd76.png
    53d4b36a5732244840c74aa089910631.png
    613635add9c803d84504c0f30be17b2e.png
    d843ea2c7ccf3f7fe3bc9760ee1d62a2.png
    18e5fcecfee2a358eae95a8b4116e5d2.png
    d2de88eef663b117f82deafb94254ab2.png
    7a8c00bfa6ecb1f35d6d3180dedcc0b3.png
    7ce2bacc1d17973c626571394bb00e6e.png
    a07a8f0b2d30a54182317ad59ce86508.png