OPANARCHY.COM

Click to copy IP

Main Forum

OP Anarchy

6 replies
    Votes:
    +1
    Untagged users
    Hey everyone. I just joined the server to check in on everyone. I haven't played this server in two years. I first started playing this server, well (prison-anarchy), followed by OP Anarchy many years ago. I have seen this server at it's peak and I hope that it gets back to that point one day, but honestly I don't see it happening sadly. I used to love playing this server back in the day when the hype was there and by the hype I mean Jeruhmi.

Message to the players: Enjoy this server please. Try to have as much fun as all of us did back in the day. I'll always remember this server because I spent so much time on it during my adolescent years.

Message to the staff: Invest in this server please. Attract people to join this server and play with friends. Hire YouTuber's to showcase this server. Run ad's... Do something. I remember this server making the owner big money. If I remember correctly the old old old old owner had at least 200k sitting in an account.

Enough of my rant.. I hope to see you all again one day in the future.
    [IMG]https://www.minecraftskinstealer.com/achievement/a.phpi=23&h=Hope+this+helps%21%21+%3A%29&t=%7EAceAnarchist[/IMG]
    Posted Dec 30, 18 · OP
    Votes:
    Untagged users
    Your name seems familiar.

I can agree that back in the day the server was amazing and had no flaws, the server had a consistent amount of high players and it was really fun to play on. YouTubers like Jeruhmi added to the hype me and a lot of players had too. Playing on this server was an overall fun experience, and I was hooked. OP shops, fishing, building plots, mining, everything was amazing.

I feel like the staff have listened to the players criticism, and have done well bringing back old mines, ranks and features which creates an amazing feeling of nostalgia. However, I feel that the staff could do a much better job of promoting the server (like you said) but also recognising and helping players that have issues. Some of the staff members seem quite rude and impatient too.

I think that the only way this server will get back to how it used to be is if the owner hires some of the previous staff members from 1.0-2.0, who had a passion to play and knew what to do to make the server a massive success.
    Posted Dec 30, 18
    Votes:
    +1
    Untagged users
    I dont think the server will come back the new owners are lazy and it sucks to say but I don't see the server going anywhere. and I cant even get support for a simple rank deal so yeah goes to show that they don't care about the server that much to get it back up where it use to be.
    Posted Dec 30, 18
    Votes:
    +3
    Untagged users
    Hey Ace, I played back when you were on, you may remember me actually. I played with Marshox66, Nether_God97, dellman135, etc. We all loved this server and I just came back to see how it was doing, and I was honestly disappointed.

Rest in Peace to this server, I wish you well in the future.
    84e6a86e0b390f93.png
    Posted Jan 1, 19
    Votes:
    +1
    Untagged users
    Yup the new owners are shit and its sad that they don't do anything great server guys lol!...………...
    Posted Jan 1, 19
    Votes:
    +28
    Untagged users
    Hey Ace!
    Posted Jan 4, 19
    Votes:
    +19
    Untagged users
    Man, i havent played in forever, and i even still recognize a lot of yall, even tho I wasnt really a big name myself. God i really fucking miss 2.0/3.0 Havent played since either 3 or 4 tho because i got sick of all the constant resets, I loved Niko as the owner. I hope one day it'll be returned to it's former glory. Ima try to start playing again in hopes of it eventually, but yeah....
    GImme dem votez to earn dem brownie points bruhs!
    eJwNyjEOwjAMBdDdp_ABOhRQDlCKYEJlY_60jogU2chO1OvT6S3vig0R_LRstLx4Uvj6LdEGvnVdg-9Wq-3iA88uaN1lduRWoIRaP46iagdd6WEbL5nfcDqu_MSDEl1GOqdEpz-iyiMf.pngs
    Posted Jan 9, 19
    Top Posters
    2670 Posts
    2317 Posts
    Creepvr VIP1k
    1817 Posts
    1790 Posts
    Yammah_ VIP1k
    1379 Posts
    1348 Posts
    banan0202 1kBeta
    1188 Posts